Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Appliqué B.V.
Seller: referred as seller, Appliqué B.V., Appliqué or “we/us”
Buyer: referred as buyer, the client or “you”Agreement: any arrangement or agreement between Appliqué B.V. and the Client for the purchase of Products, Services and/or Gift Cards, of which the General Terms and Conditions form an integral part.Workdays: Monday to Friday when there is no holiday
Products and services
The images of products and/or services are only for illustrational purposes and Appliqué B.V. is not liable for any deviations between the color of the actual product and the color of the product as displayed on the site.Appliqué B.V. reserves the right to make changes and improvements to the product for the better at any time without further notice. The product's usability will stay the same.
Appliqué B.V. is active on plenty of social media accounts including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest or YouTube. We herein state that Appliqué B.V. however only has one main account and all other accounts which provide information do not fall under our responsibility. The content gives a brief information about us and our products but Appliqué B.V. cannot be held responsible for any information from the social media accounts.
Appliqué B.V. reserves the right to not have any influence and can not be held responsible for what other consumers of social media accounts post in connection with Appliqué B.V. and our products.
If you post content including: pictures, films or other, to any social media account and tag us in this post, you give Appliqué B.V. the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, display modify, adapt and (re)publish this content.
You/the user however are not allowed to repost, rewrite, modify, adapt, or republish any content an of the content which is owned by Appliqué Amsterdam.
Contests or give aways will only be displayed on our main social media account called
Appliqué B.V. reserves the right to not have any influence and can not be held responsible for other fake contests or give aways on social media. When a give away is organised together with an influencer, the influencer has the accountability for the contest or give away.
Contests or giveaways of Appliqué B.V. are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, TikTok, Facebook or any other social media platform.
By participating in a contest or giveaway of Appliqué B.V, you represent that you meet the eligibility requirements set out in the General Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions, any specific conditions of the contest or giveaway, the Instagram/Facebook or TikTok Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, all applicable laws and regulations, the decisions or instructions of Appliqué B.V. or its authorized representative(s) with respect to the contest or giveaway, and Appliqué B.V.s interpretation of any specific contest or giveaway conditions, which shall be final. Unless otherwise set out in any applicable law, prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty, representation or guarantee, and any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Winners are responsible for any and all fees, charges and taxes applicable to prizes, including all national, federal, state and local taxes and the reporting consequences thereof. Appliqué B.V. reserves the right to substitute prizes for prizes of equal or greater value for any reason.
The winning participant of a contest or giveaway shall have 24 hours to claim his or her prize from the date that he or she is announced as a winner. After this time Appliqué B.V. reserves the right to select a new winner.
Prizes will be sent to the winner within thirty (30) days after Appliqué B.V. has received the complete and correct information from the winning participant.
Price(s) and purchase
- All prices are shown in the shop per product. This does also count for prices with discounts.
- The price for the whole order and the cost for the shipping or other extra costs are shown in the checkout process before the payment.
- Discount codes which affect the price do also get shown in the checkout process before payment.
- Appliqué B.V. handles no minimum order price limit. The minimum order quantity is one product and the price the product has at that time.
- We reserve the right to make price adjustments, changes in stocks and obvious typographical errors. Appliqué B.V. cannot be held responsible for circumstances where we have no control.
- If the buyer purchases an Appliqué product from a store / local dealer, all complaints and the responsibility lies by the store and not the brand. When facing any issues, please contact the store immediately.
- If the buyer purchases an Appliqué product secondhand Appliqué has no responsibility or liability for the product. When facing any issues, please contact the secondhand seller immediately.
- The buyer needs to be 18 years old or older to be able to shop goods via the Appliqué web shop. The buyer can buy goods younger than 18 years old when he has the approval of a legal guardian e.g., parent.
- If shipping costs are charged, these will be clearly stated in the web shop before the agreement is concluded. The shipping costs will be displayed separately in the ordering process.
- Custom fees are excluded of the shipping price and must get paid by the buyer himself.
- All shipments from €85,00 are free of shipping costs for Netherlands and from €150,00 are free of shipping costs for the the EU.
- Orders made before 12:00 o'clock in the morning on a workday normally leave the warehouse the same day. Exceptions are made during holidays or sales seasons. On Saturdays and Sundays orders do not get shipped.
- Shipment within the Netherlands normally takes up between 1-4 workdays. Exceptions are made during holidays or sales seasons.
- Shipment within Europe coming from the Netherlands usually takes 2-10 days. Exceptions are made during holidays or sales seasons.
- We reserve not to have any influence on how the shipping agencies work and how fast the package will be delivered after it got sent out from Appliqué B.V.
- We reserve all stock items to may be sold out before we can update the site. In this case, we will contact the customer with more information and new estimated delivery. The customer has the right to cancel the purchase at no cost if the item is not in stock. The packages are delivered by PostNL, DHL or another carrier to deliver.
- You shall pay the amount due to Appliqué B.V. in accordance with the ordering process and through the payment method selected during the checkout process in the web shop. Appliqué B.V. is free to offer any payment method of its choice and may change these payment methods at any time.
- Any refunds will be provided by the method used by the buyer for payment, unless agreed otherwise.
Deliveries and transportation
- Appliqué B.V. hands out the packages to external shipping agencies who transport the goods to the destination the buyer filled in during the checkout process.
- All packages have an insurance and a tracking link which can be used by the buyer.
- When the order gets handed over to the shipping agency Appliqué B.V. has no influence anymore on the shipment and does not carry the responsibility and/or risk for delivering the package anymore.
- Appliqué B.V. hands out the packages to external shipping agencies, who transport the goods to the destination the buyer filled in during the checkout process. We reserve the right to have not any influence on delivery delays caused by the external shipping agency or other inquiries which let delay the delivery.
- If the buyer faces any difficulties regarding sendings which are not sent within normal time, damaged goods etc. he has to inform Appliqué B.V. directly and at least within 25 days after the order confirmation.
- When the goods/package arrives, it is essential that the order gets checked immediately. If the buyer has received faulty or damaged goods, please in first instance either not accept the package or accept it under condition and kindly contact Appliqué B.V. as soon as possible by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of withdrawal and purchase
- The client has the right to withdraw from the purchase within 30 days from receiving the goods. The client has the possibility to return the product under the following requirements: The products need to be sealed, unused, undamaged and must have all tags on them in original condition. Next to that, the packaging must be in original condition. Extra costs for shipping, VAT, customs etc. will not be carried by Appliqué B.V. but are for the buyer of the product to pay. Appliqué B.V. will also not carry the cost of returning the product, except for when a return label is added in the package.
- The client is fully responsible for the whole return process, including the chosen carrier and the packaging to not damage the goods. Appliqué B.V. is not responsible for any lost or damaged goods or other inquiries regarding the return process.
Appliqué B.V. will also not refund the money before the goods are received and accepted for refund. Read more at “14.Refunds”.
The Appliqué B.V. web shop is subject to Dutch law. The information on this site is offered on an ‘as it is’ basis. This means that Appliqué does not provide any guarantees or accept any liability regarding the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Site. Under no circumstances will Appliqué or its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any incidental or consequential, direct, damages, or any claims for compensation arising from access to or use of the Site.
Under no circumstances will Appliqué be liable for any damage resulting from any loss resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use, function or performance of the Site, or any services in connection therewith, or any contents contained therein, unless such damage was proximately caused by the gross negligence or an intentional act of Appliqué and/or its employees.
The web shop features links to other websites or social media pages. If these links refer to web pages outside the Appliqué domain, such web pages are not administered by Appliqué, and we will not be responsible for the contents of all web pages we link to.
By communicating or uploading any information and/or materials with Appliqué through the Site, you authorize Appliqué to use this information for the purpose for which the user has made this information available. EXAMPLE: if a User subscribes for the newsletter, the User accepts that it will receive correspondence from Appliqué B.V..
All intellectual and other property rights, which are: text, graphics, images, icons, trademarks, trade names, featured in the information and materials on the web shop are owned by Appliqué Amsterdam. Access to this information does not give the User any rights. These materials may not be copied, distributed, used for any other purpose without the express written consent of Appliqué. The user is not allowed to use Appliqué trademarks in connection with any service or products which could cause confusion.
Accuracy and completeness of the information you upload, share with or send to this site are your full responsibility regarding the truthfulness.
Appliqué reserves the right to modify this disclaimer at any time. Your continued access and use of the Site after making such modifications and posting the updated disclaimer on this web page will constitute your unconditional acceptance of such modifications.
- All refunds will be made by the payment method chosen by Appliqué. The refund will be most likely in the original payment method of the customer. If the customer chooses for another payment method, Appliqué B.V. has the right to choose by itself with which payment method the refund will be made. The refund will take place when the returned goods arrived and are accepted as a good to be refunded.
- Appliqué B.V. reserves the right to cancel an order when special circumstances appear. Examples for special circumstances are: Force Majeure, selling out, technical difficulties, changes in release dates etc.
- Personal Data processing
- All data will be handled with care and according to the Dutch law.
- The data will not be handed out to third parties and only be used in related to an order in the web shop or improvements in the web shop.
Not collected packages
- If the buyer does not collect his package, types in a wrong address or the package gets returned by other reason the buyer caused, Appliqué B.V. will take a handling fee of €25,00.
- The product will not be shipped again automatically. If the buyer still wants the product, he must make a new order in the web shop.
- Appliqué B.V cannot be held responsible for any accidents or similar that may happen where our products have been used.
- Appliqué B.V. would like the buyer to know that leather is an organic material which can change after washing and trough using. This also includes leather imitates. The leather (imitates) has to be used carefully and need to be taken care of and not washed too often. Next to that, leather can color on other fabrics where Appliqué B.V. cannot be held responsible for.
- Crystals, pearls, cords, and all other sorts of embellishments, as well as the tweed fabric, used on our products have a high quality but are still fragile and can break/fall off due to getting used and/or washed. Appliqué B.V. cannot be held responsible for this, and it is not a valid cause for complaints, returns or refunds.
- Any notice about a default of Appliqué B.V and their products must always be in written form. The notice of default must contain a description of the default in as much detail as possible (if possible with pictures), in order to enable Appliqué B.V. to provide an adequate response and/or take adequate action.
- Appliqué B.V. is not liable for any indirect or damages or losses, including, without limitation, consequential damages, lost profits, lost savings, loss of data and damage due to business interruption. Appliqué B.V. does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to the Client where it would be unlawful to do so.
- Force Majeure
In the event of war, natural disasters, labor market battles, decisions by the authorities, non-deliveries from subcontractors, costly circumstances, and thus a comparable event beyond our control which could not reasonably be foreseen, affecting entered into agreements and commitments on our part, and which causes us to if not able to keep the said agreement/commitment, such event shall form the basis for Appliqué B.V. being released from our obligations to fulfil the said agreement.
- Model cancellation form:
Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract
Buys Ballotsraat 21
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
Delete as appropriate